Whether you are a First Time Home Buyer or a repeat home buyer, we make it easy to purchase a home with a Zero Down Payment mortgage.
A ZERO–DOWN–PAYMENT mortgage allows first–time home buyers and repeat home buyers to purchase property with no money required at closing, except standard closing costs.
- Use our Nexwest Mortgage Down Payment Assistance programs to cover your down payment
- Apply for a zero–down VA loan or USDA loan
- Ask for a down payment gift from a family member
- Get the seller to pay your closing costs (“seller concessions up to 6% of purchase price allowed”)
Buying might be a better option for you if you plan on staying in one location for years , and you’re ready to truly call a place your home. Homeownership gives you the opportunity to take pride in caring for your own home and many other benefits.
- Homebuyers may be able to access up to 5% down payment assistance, with no monthly mortgage payments
- Products for both first-time and existing homebuyers
- FICO Scores starting at 580 and above, we start with a soft pull credit report for your Pre-Approval
- Down payment assistance on FHA and FNMA Conventional loans
- Fast approval process single application without any review delays
- 18 months of post-purchase counseling for borrowers
- Minority-focused initiatives to help educate underserved communities about building wealth through sustainable homeownership
If you are a first–time home buyer in a competitive real estate market, you may feel the frustration of being outbid by other buyers. We are experts in Zero Down Payment mortgages and the seller will know you are ready to buy with a Nexwest Mortgage Verified Approval.